LAB Learning Clinic provides online therapy for learning difficulties throughout Australia. Our therapists provide online learning assessment services and provide online learning therapy for students around Australia via Zoom. We provide quality researched based sessions based on your child’s needs in a location of your choice.
Our priority is to find the gaps and why. We ask: what does current research tell us about why your child may be struggling? What does current research say is best practice? We want to find out the why, find those gaps and tailor an approach for your child.
At LAB we use a structured systematic approach to assist your child online using the ZOOM platform. We also have the ability to tailor our approach based on your child’s interests, needs and age.
Learn-Achieve-Believe with online therapy for learning difficulties.
We offer the following learning therapy and assessment services online:
- MSL/OG therapy sessions (Kindergarten to Adult)
- Written communication skills
- Executive Functioning skills
- Dyslexia Therapy
- Dyscalculia (Maths) Therapy
- Dysgraphia (writing and written expression)
- Assessments – Standardised and Non-Standardised. At LAB we provide full diagnostic assessments to gain a better understanding of your child’s strengths and learning differences which can be conducted online via ZOOM.
Book an online assessment at LAB Learning Clinic